Here’s a sneak preview of the SensorBit-C!
The SensorBit-C is a CT-coil current-based block detector board for DCC layouts. It comes in two flavors: the SensorBit-C with a built-in coil and the SensorBit-CW, with a connector for a remotely mounted CT coil (included).
- Open collector output
- Two models: Built-in or remote CT coil
- Compact size (less than 2 square inches)
- Low power (less than 20mA)
- Works on 5-12V DC power supply
- Adjustable sensitivity and release time delay (0-5 seconds)
- 150mA sink current on detect output
- Onboard detect LED and connection for remote LED
- Compatible with Modular Signal System (MSS)
SensorBit-C with built-in CT coil
SensorBit-CW with remote CT coil
I’m working on a version with a high-current relay output, and another with an onboard coil but screw terminals for the track bus for easy retrofit onto existing layouts.
The SensorBit-C isn’t available just yet, but stay tuned…
In the meantime, let me know what you think!